Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Introduction

nonspecificgirl

Introduction
« on: March 13, 2017, 12:40:39 am »
Hi, I'm a new Echo dot owner (I say new, it's not coming until Tuesday 😂). I'm glad I came across this forum because I like to learn as much as I can before I get my hot little hands on the product, and I have a feeling I'll be learning foe awhile.
So howdy from a Texas transplant living in northern Minnesota.

"Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work...? Medicine. -Tim Minchin

malliekm

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 01:19:28 am »
Welcome!  So how big is the culture shock moving from Texas (I'm in Texas) to MN?  I'd guess pretty big  ;)  Altho I'd like to have a summer home up there and escape this oppressive Texas heat! 

mike27oct

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 01:24:51 am »
Welcome here.

The best thing I can suggest to start learning is to check the Help tab on Amazon's home page, because what you will find is the section for Device Support which is here below (bookmark it):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_ss_v3_ds_t4?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200127470

coyote

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 03:59:15 pm »
Hi, I'm a new Echo dot owner (I say new, it's not coming until Tuesday 😂). I'm glad I came across this forum because I like to learn as much as I can before I get my hot little hands on the product, and I have a feeling I'll be learning foe awhile.
So howdy from a Texas transplant living in northern Minnesota.

"Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work...? Medicine. -Tim Minchin
Welcome! And I like your Minchin quote. Along that line, any time folks tell me they "don't believe in" natural/alternative med, I ask "do you believe in tree bark? How about bread mold? Milk thistle?" Those of course respectively yield aspirin, penicillin, and denamarin (a natural liver support for our pets, and also beneficial in humans experiencing liver issues).

mike27oct

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 04:50:23 pm »
OFF TOPIC!   ;)

malliekm

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 02:02:13 am »
Not only do I beleive in alternative medicine,
I see it working everyday in myself and other members of my family.