Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Problem: Echo Dot and Amazon Music Unlimited

rdavis1601

Problem: Echo Dot and Amazon Music Unlimited
« on: October 21, 2016, 12:23:34 pm »
I'm trying to sign up for the amazon music unlimited $3.99 deal for my Echo Dot. I've followed the instructions asking Alexa to start my free trial. I exchanged responses with Alexa to the end where Alexa asked if I want to start it and I say yes... but nothing happens after that. I gone thru this routine at least 2 or 3 times and it doesn't seem to work as far as I can tell. I've looked all thru the Alexa app and also on my account on the amazon website and nothing seems to indicate that I've started my Amazon Music Unlimited for my Echo Dot. Anyone else had success or failure with this???

Dorianwalk

Re: Problem: Echo Dot and Amazon Music Unlimited
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 01:02:56 pm »
Hi -
I seem to remember the same thing. It was hard to find any verification of the sign-up. Maybe choose something that is not available on Prime Music (if you are a Prime member) and see if it will play on the device. I just looked through the history on my Alexa app and found where it said "Welcome to Amazon Music Unlimited" after I signed up.

Maybe you've already resolved this- if not, hope this helps. If all else fails, you could call them. 😃