Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Turn off "Alexa for your day" on Show...

Turn off "Alexa for your day" on Show...
« on: March 20, 2021, 01:28:19 pm »
In the last week or so, a new panel has been popping up called "Alexa for your day" on all of my Shows. I checked all settings and can't seem to find anything that turns it off. What's going on here and how do I get that screen off all of my Shows?

Offline jwlv

Re: Turn off "Alexa for your day" on Show...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 12:31:13 am »
I got that too on my Echo Shows recently. I don't know exactly which setting turned it off because I turned off everything.

Here's how. Swipe down from the top of the Echo Show screen. Then tap Settings. Tap Home & Clock then Home Content. I turned off everything in Home Content because the only thing I want to see on my Echo Show is the clock.

Re: Turn off "Alexa for your day" on Show...
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 03:09:25 pm »
It was on the new show 10 I recently got.   I see no reason for it but guess we are stuck with it.  Maybe if everyone sends feedback about it, it might get removed.