Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

sometimes

sometimes
« on: February 07, 2020, 03:52:20 pm »
not asking for help, just for discussions

sometimes alexa will say device not found but still will turn on/off device
sometimes when giving echo frames the command to turn off living room tv, it does it but the show 5 in the room says it cannot find bedroom tv. 
sometimes I am standing right next to the show, give it a command and the one in the far bedroom is the one that answers. 

anyone else has sometimes?

Re: sometimes
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 07:08:18 pm »
Sometimes when I cough Echo will make a beep tone.  Usually if it hasn't been accessed for a while.

Offline jwlv

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 07:15:29 pm »
Yep, I have some of these sometimes. Just yesterday I asked for the weather. The Echo Show 5 in front of me gave me the weather as usual. But the Echo Flex in the bathroom nearby started rambling on about something else. I couldn't really hear or understand what the Echo Flex said.

Offline Laurel

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 07:56:54 pm »
Renegade, I have those sometimes all of the time. lol

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 07:26:12 am »
I use to experiance the device isn't  responding tesponce even though it would either turn on or off as asked. Then as a joke I said back yes it did.  Alexa replied with Oh OK!  I now get this very rarely usualy only after a power outage. So it appears Alexa is learning sometink by being corrected. ??? ::)