Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Shuffling music from Amazon Music

Shuffling music from Amazon Music
« on: January 22, 2019, 03:46:58 pm »
I've recently set up a new 2nd gen echo dot for my mother. It will neither "shuffle music by x artist" nor "play music from x artist" despite opting for free 3 month echo plan with Amazon Music. I suspect it might be connected to setting the default music provider. ...The app won't let me seIect the defalt, it keeps looping the instructions- I've tried doing it repeatedly, restarting the phone etc. Alexa will play a specific song if named but will not shuffle songs or play them by the same named artist/s. I've tried restarting wifi, uninstalling the Alexa app on the phone, deregistering and deregistering the devise. I'm seriously frustrated as I have set up both an echo and an echo dot perfectly for myself. Please help- i'm starting to curse Alexa's name.....
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:55:01 pm by Crowefi »