Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Print a shopping list on one page

collectors

Print a shopping list on one page
« on: December 23, 2018, 05:04:19 am »
Hi, just made up a Christmas shopping list with around 45 items & Alexa has printed it over 4 pages. This seems a real waste of paper & not very green considering this list would have fitted on less than half a page. Is there a way around this??.

Thanks

starrin

Re: Print a shopping list on one page
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 09:39:49 am »
When I look at my printer instructions which pop up when I go to print, there is a box to print all on one page.
Lacking that, copy the list and paste into your word processor.  Then cut out all the garbage, change size of type, etc until you get what you want and then print it

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 02:51:55 pm »
have the list sent to you via email using ifttt and print it.  there is also a skill called list assistant that will email the list.  both ways will be on one page though ifttt will be a bit slow. 

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 12:39:27 pm »
I quit printing Shopping lists quickly after figuring out that The lists will be available on my cell phone in the app... Check 'em off as picked and all done. Gonna have my phone with me anyway, so it seems the best way for me. Especially with check boxes to help identify what's been picked already.
2 Echo Dots 2nd gen
2 echo dots gen 3 (no clock) -2 Echo Dot 3rd gen with Clock
1 echo dot Gen 4 with clock
1 Echo Spot
4 10" Fire Tablets
1 15' Echo show
23 Hue Lights 1 Hue bridge - 1 Amazon Smart plug outlet
One Ring Doorbell Pro
4 cell phones with Alexa app installed!
You should see My Apple Device List!