Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Klassik vs Classic

ksb

Klassik vs Classic
« on: March 10, 2018, 05:05:11 pm »
There are several stations on Tune in starting with Klassik  Radio, but when I ask Alexa it  hears Classic (K not C) and can't find station. Any workaround

Joy R

Re: Klassik vs Classic
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 06:32:43 pm »
Which station do you want?  I often ask for Classic fm and she gets it with no trouble

mike27oct

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 10:11:34 pm »
Use the station call letters when all else fails.

ksb

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 06:10:57 pm »
Solved. Stations Don't have regular call letters,as they internet only, but if you spell  out KLASSIC and add radio pure Bach (or Beethoven, Mozart, etc) it works like a charm. Go to the Klassik Radio web site from from Germany for available genres. VERY few ads except an occasional break in by tunein. I FIND THIS TO be one of best options for easy, NON annoying music options on the net

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 04:37:35 am »
Solved. Stations Don't have regular call letters,as they internet only, but if you spell  out KLASSIC and add radio pure Bach (or Beethoven, Mozart, etc) it works like a charm. Go to the Klassik Radio web site from from Germany for available genres. VERY few ads except an occasional break in by tunein. I FIND THIS TO be one of best options for easy, NON annoying music options on the net

did you really have a problem or was this an excuse to spam that station.