Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Trouble with calendar

ptambo

Trouble with calendar
« on: December 28, 2017, 10:55:36 am »
In my Alexa app, both my Google and ICloud calendars are linked. However Alexa states “I don’t see a calendar set up. To link your calendar, visit the calendar settings in your Alexa app.” She says the same thing when I try to create a new event. I’ve tried to un-link and re-link the calendars as well, and she still does not see them. Any ideas?  Thanks!

Laurel

Re: Trouble with calendar
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 07:37:08 pm »
Was it working before?  If so, it might be a temporary hiccup which happens.  Try again later. If it is a new problem sorry I don't know other than wait and try again later too.  Mine has always worked well.

ptambo

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 08:49:21 pm »
It’s new so that feature has not yet been used. I’ve been trying to get the calendars to sync since we got the Echo, still no luck. The Alexa app still shows that the calendars are linked.

alexamusic

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 12:50:28 am »
i use it on my alexa show and it works perfectly.

i go into settings on my alexa app and link my gmail calendar.
when i ask for my calendar it shows the next 10 or so items on my calendar.

I wish it would show the monthly calendar though.

I also wish they made a new alexa show device with bigger screen, digital output (for better audio), and had more android features like the fire10....i would pay $500+ for such a device, especially if they allowed access to higher resolution music files locally.

It can only get better....i hope sooner than later.