Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo Show Non_Responce No#2

brandies

Echo Show Non_Responce No#2
« on: November 29, 2017, 06:28:18 pm »
I will post this again being the first post drifted in responses to other problems.

My Echo Show has times when it recognizes me but will not respond with the given task, other times it recognizes me and performs the given task. I only have it set to not respond(Sleep) from 12:01 am to 6:45am. Does anyone else have this type of problem or a fix for this situation. I do have the newest updates.

Laurel

Re: Echo Show Non_Responce No#2
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:02:57 pm »
My two Echo Shows respond just fine.  Can you discontinue the feature where you set it to not respond for a certain number of hours, and see if this is the issue?

strayfish

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 05:16:10 am »
Maybe a daft question but here goes - do you have the time zone set to your locality or is it becoming unresponsive at someone else's 12.01 am?

brandies

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 10:18:17 am »
My two Echo Shows respond just fine.  Can you discontinue the feature where you set it to not respond for a certain number of hours, and see if this is the issue?

That feature has been disabled (Turned Off)

brandies

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 10:20:07 am »
Maybe a daft question but here goes - do you have the time zone set to your locality or is it becoming unresponsive at someone else's 12.01 am?

Time zone is set to Central Standard (I'm in Texas)

strayfish

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 11:00:41 am »
Hm, sorry I'm lost then. I'd talk to Amazon if you haven't already (can't see the original thread).

brandies

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 06:25:40 pm »
Hm, sorry I'm lost then. I'd talk to Amazon if you haven't already (can't see the original thread).

I think your answer is the way I will go, just have to figure out what their supports phone number is.