Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Amazon, you did it again!

Offline jwlv

Amazon, you did it again!
« on: October 30, 2015, 10:00:44 pm »
Oh, Amazon, you keep making me shop with you! In select cities, Amazon Prime Now can deliver your order within 2 hours.

I got notification that Prime Now just became available in my city. And to sweeten the deal, they offered $20 off my first order of $50+ if I tried out this new service.

So I placed an order at 3:58 PM and chose a delivery time between 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
I was able to track my delivery guy (his name is Ralph) through the app and saw that he was on his way. At 6:35 PM I saw him parked in the street through my security cameras. I went out to meet him and got the items I ordered. It was packed in a large brown paper bag like the ones supermarkets used to have.

I'm quite satisfied with this service and it will definitely reduce the number of times I go to Walmart.