Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo Show-Disappointed-NO SCREENSAVER w/my pics! Can't view calendar, Audio sync

dsabine

So the original reason for this post is that I'm disappointed!! My pictures uploaded to Prime Photo and I can view them on the show but...NO SCREENSAVER with my pictures that I uploaded to Prime Photo???? Sorry for my French but SERIOUSLY....WT#???????!!!

I purchased two shows, one for Mom and Dad and one for us so we can chat easily. Ok, it works pretty good but I also have a Firestick and the Show sits right under my 65" plasma mounted on the wall and I'd love to CAST my Video chat to the TV and use the Show camera as the video interface. A 7" screen vs 65" screen????

Yes I'm an early adopter but little things like this and NO AUDIO SYNC tend to loose you customers rather than gain new customers Jeff. I've made my last Alexa purchase until some SIMPLE FEATURES are worked out and let's face it, Alexa when compared to Google Home, she's a TWIT!!!! A REAL TWIT!!!! Everytime I have a question of greater complexity than just, how many teaspoons in a tablespoon or set timer for 20 minutes, I goto Google Home!!

Jeff Bezos, you're making money hand over fist and this product category languishes! Why?

malliekm

A TWIT?  That's a little harsh don't ya think  ;)  I agree that Google Home is the better AI (for my needs anyway...she does everything Alexa does and more) but name calling?  Bless her heart.  She's working on it :)
Are you returning your Show?  I think Amazon is pushing out too many products too fast just for the sake of being the first one to have the most toys in the AI arena.  That cheapens the brand imo. 

k9kids

If you do your homework prior to purchasing any product you understand what it does right out of the box.

All these products are evolving.

malliekm

k9kids, did you return your Show?

k9kids

Yes.

I'll wait it out and see if it gets better.