Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

"I'm Flattered"

"I'm Flattered"
« on: July 04, 2017, 03:35:14 pm »
I'm always waking up Alexa by saying "Hey Google" (btw, it doesn't work ;) ) and vice versa.  I have a GH in the master bedroom and an Alexa in the ensuite bathroom.  Proximity is close enough for them to easily hear me from both rooms.  When I say "Hey Google, uh, Alexa...", GH responds with "I'm flattered but that's not my name.  I'm Google Home, your personal assistant"  ;D

Re: "I'm Flattered"
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:15:17 pm »
Ha - haven't done that yet but give me time! On another note of discovery, I said good morning to my GH yesterday at 9 am - turns out it has a flash briefing equivalent and it was still rabbiting on at 1 pm!

Re: "I'm Flattered"
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 01:49:06 am »
Not exactly flattered or happy with GH, because I think my GH has gone TU again, and not letting me Chromecast music to it for a second time.  I tried with different apps. and no go. I suppose I will reset the GH again to factory defaults, since nothing I did today helped it work right. A big PITA.  I will do this tomorrow.