Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Can somebody help me after useless support requests

inthesummertime

Can somebody help me after useless support requests
« on: May 18, 2017, 07:16:19 am »
ChatEnd ChatSound
Me: After looking into your inquiry, I feel we could best resolve this concern for you over the phone/chat
Please reach us by phone so that you can speak to us and we'll get this right for you.
Simply enter your phone number in the Phone tab in the below link, and we'll call you.
For Phone: : http://www.amazon.com/clicktocall
If you can't access the above feature ,Here are our customer service phone numbers:
- U.S. and Canada: 1-866-216-1072
- International: 1-206-266-2992
For chat: http://www.amazon.com/clicktochat
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I'm sorry if this additional step might cause any inconvenience, but please understand that we're requesting this, so that we can assist you in a right way without providing any incorrect resolution.
You are now connected to Jatin from Amazon.com
Jatin: Hello, my name is Jatin. I'm here to help you today.
Me: Another think. The service is absolutly a horro. Contacted usa chat. said to contact amazon.uk chat. Uk chat said they send me a mail within 6 hours that never arrived (no also not under spam). Contacted uk chat again. Said the device is brought in Germany. I have to contact amazon.de chat and gues what. Inserted my question in english and the resonse is sorry, for english contact....... Hallo, Not only alexa is driving me crazy but the support is also doing its best
Going crazy. Had a chat yesterday. Said the send me a mail in max 6 hours. No mail arrived. Bought Alexa in Austria.
Set her up to usa. My wife is from Austria. Changed language to German, No skills, Transferd account to Germany amazon. No anymote. Changed back to Usa ( Appairs also under account in GB)
Set up new account. robocop@summertime.org in usa. Enable anymote. Alexa no anymote enabled. rest Echo etc etc. Now Anymote enabled. Alexa says still no anymote.
No way to get the remote paired with Alexa. No way she finds HUE in smarthome. The day we asked god to create Alexa we didn't mean to copy the female woman , but to create a woman that listens to us men.
Jokes apart. Need anymote. spendet a day programming anymote to work with alexa so my wife finaly can control our homecynama without asking me everytime.
o by the way. put a skip buttom at the intro video, seen it a hundred times now
DON'T SENT ME TO ANOTHER CHAT COUNTRY ETC.
Jatin: Please do not worry, I try my best to fix this for you.
From your previous correspondence I understand that your device is not responding, correct?
Me: THANK GOD FOR COPY AND PAST
Jatin: I understand that your device is not responding, correct me if I am wrong.
Me: read it please
Jatin: I am really sorry for inconvenience.
Me: heared that a few times now
but thats everything i heard
Jatin: You are not able to connect your Hue devices,correct?
Me: Also. Biggist problem is anymote skill. enabled it 20 times. Alexa says . Anymote not enabled. And the remote control. Pushed the button for 5 seconds a hundred times now, No remote found
Jatin: I am really sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.
Me: Don't say it please
Jatin: Are you referring to "Robocop's Echo"?
Me: last account i made . Also other account roblazise@gmail.com same problem
reset does not resolve the problem
Jatin: Let me check this for you.
Please allow me a moment.
Thanks for waiting.
I can see that you have purchased the device from Amazon.de.
Me: Watch the post above. After inqui.... mail from you. Contact this chat. Yes i bought it in germany
Jatin: Let me explain Robocop.
Me: Already understand. In germany they refer to you. Sent me a copy of the chat so i can sent it back to the mail i got from you
Jatin: I totally understand your situation please try to understand that as I am form Amazon.com support I am unable to open your account and device details.
Me: the device is registrated in the usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Horror
go in the account. Their is standing the device
Jatin: I do understand this since you have purchased the device from Amazon.de. I am not able to pull device information.
Me: Why why do they sent me a mail to contact you????????????????????
After looking into your inquiry, I
Jatin: If you want you can return the device and purchase the device from Amazon.com/
Me: Remember i'm in italy now. can't sent it back

Re: Can somebody help me after useless support requests
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 07:54:04 am »
You're contacting the wrong Amazon. Amazon.com can't help you with an Amazon.de issue.

What do you expect us to do about this? This is a peer-to-peer support forum and none of us are Amazon.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:59:18 am by PaulKTF »
-Paul.

inthesummertime

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 11:04:56 am »
Phoned amazon.de. Nice guy said that the device can only be used in germany and austria. Like in the description. Have a nice day. In the desciption noting is standing about this.
https://www.amazon.de/Amazon-SK705DI-Echo-Schwarz/dp/B01GAGVCUY/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_i
If they don't want to help me and amazon.com.  Who does?

inthesummertime

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 11:06:52 am »
Thought that maybe somebody knows how to resolve the problem with anymote. Really need it. Thanks

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 12:01:22 pm »
There really is no resolving the problem beyond buying a new Echo for the country you live in or registering / using the one you have in the country you bought it in.
-Paul.