Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Multiple Harmony Hub and Alexa and Yonomi - HELP!

Multiple Harmony Hub and Alexa and Yonomi - HELP!
« on: March 26, 2017, 10:57:02 am »
I know some of you are getting tired of my Aunt story... so I'll forgo that this time and just state my issue and maybe someone can help.

I am trying to add a second Hub to an already existing system... I can get the hub set up, but can only get the Hub controls through the Hub app on the iPhone... and to do it, the app has to choose between the two hubs, and ignore the other... That doesn't bother me, because the original Hub still controls the original AV system no matter what I try...

Set up for the second AV system and hub went smoothly, but cannot marry 2 hubs to the Echo as you have to disable everything to enable the other hub and AV system... can't do that... Need the original one to work no matter what.

So... In Yonomi, it isn't so straight forward either. I started over from scratch on the second hub and gave it it's own Account  and now I can read 2 hubs in Yonomi... If I want to add a new activity, I can get as far as choosing the second hub, and when I choose it, I get an empty menu... but if I choose the first hub, I get a complete menu to choose what Harmony Activity I want. Can't figure out why I have no menu, even though I have the correct Hub chosen in the Harmony app, and The Yonomi App... Just a blank menu line. I understand it all I think... but I've missed something somewhere...

Can anyone help with the set up of the second hub? Would sure make some happy old people...
2 Echo Dots 2nd gen
2 echo dots gen 3 (no clock) -2 Echo Dot 3rd gen with Clock
1 echo dot Gen 4 with clock
1 Echo Spot
4 10" Fire Tablets
1 15' Echo show
23 Hue Lights 1 Hue bridge - 1 Amazon Smart plug outlet
One Ring Doorbell Pro
4 cell phones with Alexa app installed!
You should see My Apple Device List!