Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Disney help

Bowlofcherries

Disney help
« on: February 05, 2017, 07:33:10 pm »
Hello,
I'm new to Alexa. There aren't many kids stations available on prime music, and I'm tired of hearing the same songs so I'm trying amazon unlimited. When I ask Alexa to pay disney music, she says "playing Disney friendship" "playing Disney love" "playing Disney lullabies " "playing disney fsfhh it yi g" (or anything risky unrelated")

I don't want any of those. All I want is a mix of songs from Disney movies! None of the playlists are what I'm looking for.  What do I have to ask to get regular music? Should I just make my own playlist? I've done the voice training and it hasn't helped.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 07:39:29 pm by Bowlofcherries »

mike27oct

Re: Disney help
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:40:50 pm »
Forget Amazon prime stations, just google "tunein radio disney" lots of choices, try them all.

CChamp

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 11:46:11 pm »
Probably the best one for Disney Movies is "Disney Scores". Also other good ones are "Disney Classics", "Modern Disney Classics" and "Disney Princess Singalong". These are all Amazon Unlimited playlists. Hope this helps CC
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:27:13 am by CChamp »

mike27oct

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 01:40:29 am »
Kudos for naming some Amazon Disney music,  I could not get any to play but perhaps all of them are only for unlimited music.

This brings me to ask if anyone knows if there is a complete listing of all Amazon playlists at Amazon site, both free ones and unlimited ones?  Finding playlists is often hit or miss.

Bowlofcherries

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 10:33:50 am »
Thank you for all the great information!

CChamp

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 01:22:36 pm »
Kudos for naming some Amazon Disney music,  I could not get any to play but perhaps all of them are only for unlimited music.

This brings me to ask if anyone knows if there is a complete listing of all Amazon playlists at Amazon site, both free ones and unlimited ones?  Finding playlists is often hit or miss.

They all played fine for me but I do have the Unlimited package, not sure if that makes any difference.

As for your question, I have not found a list of playlists (wish there was). I went thru all the playlists by genre (very time consuming) I think if you do a search for Amazon Music Playlists you might find it. CC
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 03:04:51 pm by CChamp »

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 06:12:28 pm »

you seen the following???

https://www.amazon.com/Prime-Music-Playlists/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A8335758011%2Cp_n_feature_browse-bin%3A7755788011

mike27oct

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 07:02:46 pm »
Perhaps, but it would have been too long ago to remember, so THANKS,  Have it bookmarked now

CChamp

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 10:14:16 am »
Perhaps, but it would have been too long ago to remember, so THANKS,  Have it bookmarked now

This is the list I used to find the Disney playlists. As I said, it is time consuming because there is a lot of them.