Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

is there a single bluetooth speaker that will play stereo

Bmac1x

is there a single bluetooth speaker that will play stereo
« on: January 22, 2017, 04:38:13 pm »
is there a single bluetooth speaker that will play stereo, both left & right sides?  every time i find a stereo bluetooth speaker  it takes 2 of them.

i want it for my echco 2

M1n1fan

Re: is there a single bluetooth speaker that will play stereo
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 05:32:31 pm »
Another option, if you already have 2 speakers that you can use, would be to get a small amp that has Bluetooth capability. I have two that I got from Parts Express (http://www.parts-express.com/lepai-lp7498e-200w-class-d-stereo-amplifier-with-bluetooth-aptx-and-power-supply--310-298) that cost $99 ea. Small Class D amp with Bluetooth as well as line input.
Just a thought...

mike27oct

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 06:57:38 pm »
There are plenty of stereo BT speakers; I have at least three of them.  Keep looking.

Alpha Bitch

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 02:24:09 am »
is there a single bluetooth speaker that will play stereo, both left & right sides?  every time i find a stereo bluetooth speaker  it takes 2 of them.

i want it for my echco 2
Sure there are.  Where have you been looking?  Walk into your local BestBuy, Staples & all the other B&M stores that sell electronics.  The staff will hook them up to a DOT 2nd gen for you to test out.  Or you can bring in your own DOT.

Bmac1x

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 09:36:40 pm »
my problem there is i'm disabled & confined to bed :(

mike27oct

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 10:12:50 pm »
Have you checked online sellers such as Amazon, Newegg, B&H Photo, and tons of others, such as Walmart, Target, etc, etc? 

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 04:53:38 am »
Have you checked online sellers such as Amazon, Newegg, B&H Photo, and tons of others, such as Walmart, Target, etc, etc? 

ditto, I was just at my local walmart and they have several.  go online to their respected websites and see what they have at your local store.  most large stores will show local inventory.