Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Can echo dot 2nd gen connect to wifi that must accept terms +click Get Connected

captnorm

Like McDonalds? Thanks

mike27oct

I have connected an Amazon Tap to a hotel wi-fi that required above, but first I had to get on with my iphone and accept terms, and I had both my devices connected.  Can't remember the exact details, except that once my iPhone was on the wi-fi I had to turn on Alexa app and connect Tap to the hotel wi-fi signal.  That said, "your mileage may vary".

captnorm

I'm at McDonald's, connected fine. Of course, it is done in smartphone app, settings,  update wifi, select McDonald's. Since they need you to click Get Connected, app launched my default browser. I tapped Get Connected and got connected fine. I've had this Dot for about 1.5 days  and am totally blown away by it. Speaker actually much better than I expected.

Question about this forum, is there a way to get email if someone replies to one of my posts?

Kyle76

Question about this forum, is there a way to get email if someone replies to one of my posts?

Look for Notify button at top of the page.

AlanH

You can also set Notifications as default. Profile > Modify Profile > Notifications.