Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Changing Country/Time Zone to perth

Offline eli

Changing Country/Time Zone to perth
« on: November 22, 2016, 06:17:35 am »
Hi All
I have followed all the detailed instructions in terms of using Chrome extension Request Maker.
I have followed the instructions exactly, but when I make a change in the browser to the location and "save it", the request maker , does not show any information.
I know its working, because if I brows =to another web page, Request Maker displays the data!!
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks
Eli

Re: Changing Country/Time Zone to perth
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:33:17 pm »
Hi All
I have followed all the detailed instructions in terms of using Chrome extension Request Maker.
I have followed the instructions exactly, but when I make a change in the browser to the location and "save it", the request maker , does not show any information.
I know its working, because if I brows =to another web page, Request Maker displays the data!!
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks
Eli

Hi Eli, non related to your question but I am having troubles setting up my echo dot. Purchased in the U.S. and once I get my wifi connected, an error to fail registering my device comes up. Did you come across this issue as well? http://www.echotalk.org/index.php/topic,1431.0.html Here is my post topic and hoping you can assist. I am in Melbourne by the way. Cheers

Offline Jerome

Re: Changing Country/Time Zone to perth
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 03:26:30 am »
Hi All
Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks
Eli
Have a look here maybe.
1 Echo (1st gen) - 2 Echo Dots (2nd gen) - 2 Echo Dots (3rd gen) - 1 Echo Show 5 - 1 Google Home Mini | in France