Echo & Alexa Forums

harmony skill

bob76

harmony skill
« on: October 29, 2016, 08:33:58 am »
hi guys iam new to this forums i live in the Netherlands recieved my echo dot yesterday bought a harmony hub but cant activate the skill the way i go is amazon Alexa then to smart home get more smart home skills then i select harmony optimised for smart home enable skill and then when i login in to link the account it goes to a new page tells me thank you for your interest in logitech and amazon echo etc etc but the skill is not activated

please help my guys or help my with a step by step tutorial for yonomi because i cant get this to work dont understand how to get it to work

tank you

Maff

Re: harmony skill
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 05:42:36 pm »
Is your Harmony Hub set up correctly and working apart from the Echo setup ie have you got an account & updated it to the latest software? I set up the harmony on my echo this morning, and the first problem I had is that I had to update my harmony hub via the harmony app (in setup/sync). Once my hub had the latest software the process came to life.

bob76

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 06:45:43 am »
harmony hub is up to date and works fine on its own on my phone app the only problem i have that i can not activate the harmony skill in the Alexa app when i try to activate the skill it asks me to fill in my harmony login and pass word thats all ok but then it takes me to another screen tanking me fot the use of harmony and Alexa and then takes me back to the skill screen and then the skill is stil not activated.

and i completely do not get the yonomy app when i use this it asks me a location then the activity but the only activity i see then is turn on tv and turn of tv but this will not work (Alexa turn on my tv- Alexa turn of my tv) nothing happents

when i use ifttt it als works fine but i dont like the trigger bit takes longer to active and its not natural i want the skill to work so there are no steps in between
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 06:52:15 am by bob76 »

bob76

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 02:00:09 pm »
SORRY GUYS I AM AN ASS.... DID NOT READ IT RIGHT IT CLEARLY STATED THANK YOU BUT ONLY WORK INSIDE THE US

WAS SO HAPPY WITH THE DOT DID NOT READ IT GOOD ENOUGH CLEARLY SORRY SORRY

is there anyway to change my ziggo router to USA ip?
phone and pc no probs but then stil have the router on Netherlands ip
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:48:55 pm by bob76 »