Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Alexa and Spotify

Alexa and Spotify
« on: September 29, 2016, 10:31:45 am »
Hi,

Can anyone help me please.

Got my UK Alexa Yesterday and have a couple of questions, so I'll start with this one and post another topic in a moment.

Firstly I have amazon prime, but have been using spotify for a couple of years now and would really like Alexa to use spotify.

I know that this is possible and have clicking on the Alexa app to add spotify, takes me to spotify login, I login, allow the link to Amazon Alexa, it takes me to Amazon, where I log in again but then it just sits there and does nothing and I get no link to Spotify.

Have I missed something in the process or is there a problem?

Thanks in advance
Iain

Re: Alexa and Spotify
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 11:02:33 am »
I had this exact problem last night. In the end I had to go on a PC browser, to http://alexa.amazon.co.uk, and link the Spotify account that way. Then, when you return to the mobile app all is OK.
John.

Re: Alexa and Spotify
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 04:02:11 pm »
I too had the same problem. When it stuck at the end of the sign-in process, I got fed up and closed the Alexa app. When I opened it again, Spotify was registered and activated.