Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo in Ecuador

George6900

Echo in Ecuador
« on: July 25, 2016, 12:04:30 pm »
I am a novice. First of all, not even sure if my cloud works in Ecuador. Echo app says unable to connect to cloud. When powered up, echo is not connecting to Internet. Someone said that maybe I need a VPN...

My question is should I just put this thing back in the box until I return to the USA or is there a way to make it work here in South America.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

mtagt56

Re: Echo in Ecuador
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 02:09:24 pm »
I'm not sure why it won't connect ? Do you have the app or using from PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jorgegutierrezg

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 11:19:34 am »
In Colombia , Amazon echos Alexa works perfectly . hundred percent : spotify , Pandora, I IHeartRadio , TuneIn and Prime music .
The only problem is that it does not change the location of the device

In colombia, amazon echos Alexa funciona perfectamente. al ciento por ciento : spotify, Pandora, I heartRadio,  Tunein and Prime music.
El único problema es que no deja cambiar la Ubicación del dispositivo

mtagt56

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 01:09:06 pm »
In Colombia , Amazon echos Alexa works perfectly . hundred percent : spotify , Pandora, I IHeartRadio , TuneIn and Prime music .
The only problem is that it does not change the location of the device

In colombia, amazon echos Alexa funciona perfectamente. al ciento por ciento : spotify, Pandora, I heartRadio,  Tunein and Prime music.
El único problema es que no deja cambiar la Ubicación del dispositivo

Jorge its easy to change location of echo to Columbia check out my update on using echo outside of us on this forum piece of cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk