Echo & Alexa User Discussions Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Display camera on Echo show 10

Display camera on Echo show 10
« on: April 28, 2022, 02:27:30 am »
Does anyone know why my echo show does this?

If I ask Alexa to show my front door camera, it will either display it using the full screen which is great, or more often than not display it as a 70x20mm box in the top left-hand corner of the screen, which can hardly be seen.

I set up a routine to automatically display the camera when someone rings the bell and it does exactly the same thing.

This is my second echo show now and like the first, I am starting to think I need to return it and go with something else.

Re: Display camera on Echo show 10
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 06:23:04 pm »
Does anyone know why my echo show does this?

If I ask Alexa to show my front door camera, it will either display it using the full screen which is great, or more often than not display it as a 70x20mm box in the top left-hand corner of the screen, which can hardly be seen.

I set up a routine to automatically display the camera when someone rings the bell and it does exactly the same thing.

This is my second echo show now and like the first, I am starting to think I need to return it and go with something else.

or you need to learn how to set it up properly :-) bottom right of the camera view is where you can go full screen.   just tap it.   it should remember the last setting the next time the camera is viewed.