Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

One group has stopped playing. Help

One group has stopped playing. Help
« on: November 08, 2021, 08:23:52 pm »
Help! One of my Echo groups has stopped playing, and I can't figure out why or what to do.

Background: I have groups set up for Bedroom, Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, and Everywhere.

The Bedroom group has stopped working. (Just to pre-empt any common sense suggestions: I've rebooted the router. I unplugged and replugged every device in the group. I changed the name of the group. I unchecked and then rechecked every one of the 4 devices in the group on the Alexa app.)

When I ask for music on the Everywhere group, the devices in the Bedroom will play. Every other group is working fine.  It's only when I ask for music just in the Bedroom group those 4 don't play.

Meanwhile each individual device in the group is working fine. They will play music or give the temperature, etc. if I specifically speak to it.

Any suggestions as to what's going on, and how to fix this?