Echo & Alexa Forums

Where can I find "Smart Home Devices History"

ronen

Where can I find "Smart Home Devices History"
« on: January 20, 2021, 01:55:28 pm »
Where can I find "Smart Home Devices History"?
I don't mean "Voice History" as you can control smart devices via Alexa app.
In the "Manage Smart Home Devices History" you can only delete smart home devices history - but can not review them there.
I ask this question because a smart light controlled via shelly.cloud comes on by itself and only Alexa has access to that light.
I want to see if there was a command to that shelly component from Alexa at that specific minute.
Thanks

Re: Where can I find "Smart Home Devices History"
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 05:23:16 pm »
there is no list you can access except your history in settings.  you may be able to contact amazon and they might be able to tell you by checking their logs.   Does the bulb have its own app, if so, maybe there is something there.

ronen

Re: Where can I find "Smart Home Devices History"
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 05:56:13 am »
there is no list you can access except your history in settings.  you may be able to contact amazon and they might be able to tell you by checking their logs.   Does the bulb have its own app, if so, maybe there is something there.

Thanks so much for your response
I spoke with Amazon support but they claim there is no access to this data. This is very strange especially given the possibility to delete this data.
The support of shelly.cloud which controls the lamp found according to the log that the action happened by someone external through the cloud and not through their cloud.