Get CPR certified in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo Skills Store

Quentin

Echo Skills Store
« on: May 10, 2016, 03:37:13 pm »
I have just built a website that lists any Alexa Skills. You can filter them by categories, new, best and popular. http://echoskillstore.com/ I would be glad to have your feedback about it.

mike27oct

Re: Echo Skills Store
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 04:29:06 pm »
Excellent idea!  I will bookmark it.  I did notice if I click on a category, skills pop up and display in right pane for about a second, and then disappear.  What's the problem, me or the site?

fstbusa

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 05:06:39 pm »
it does the same for me.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 05:15:04 pm »
I dont have the above mentioned problem.  site seems to work for me.  I am using firefox browser within linux os.   

mike27oct

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 08:04:26 pm »
OK, seems to depend upon the browser.  When I first reported the problem I was using IE.  I just checked it with Chrome and all seems fine.  I hope Quentin can get it working with all browsers soon.

I hope Amazon gives him a badge, $$ or something for doing what Amazon should have done from the get-go. Now, we can cull through the skills and find the wheat from the chaff.

additude

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 04:10:29 am »
OK, seems to depend upon the browser.  When I first reported the problem I was using IE.  I just checked it with Chrome and all seems fine.  I hope Quentin can get it working with all browsers soon.

I hope Amazon gives him a badge, $$ or something for doing what Amazon should have done from the get-go. Now, we can cull through the skills and find the wheat from the chaff.

Go To http://alexa.amazon.com and when in the profile click "Skills" on the left side and "Voila" all your skill prayers will be answered....

I used IE to go to the OP's skill page and at first all the skills appeared in the frame and then disappeared. I refreshed the browser and same thing. I refreshed again and they all stuck and were visible.

I tried to do a search and it wouldn't search. I'm sure it is a browser thing. I just wanted to provide some feedback.

Quentin

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 02:09:09 pm »
Hey mike,

Thanks for your feedback. I am going to look into this.

If you have any other thoughts on how to improve the website, feel free to share them!