hi
please
i want to say the wake ward for Amazon Echo "Alexa" with out any command
and that Amazon Echo will activate my Logitech harmony will mute the TV

this command work but i need to say "Alexa mute the TV"

fstbusa

Re: Amazon Echo "Alexa" with out any command
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 08:54:17 am »
no way to do this... the "Alexa" or wake word is used for every command you give the device so there is no way to do it just with the wake word. 

The best you can do is set up a routine so when you say "Alexa, mute" it will mute your tv.

Lorrie

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:00:25 am »
Hello last night out Alexa went off twice in the middle of the night. We had our TV down REALLY low like always. There was an Echo Alexa commercial on our TV. It was so low we couldn't not here the volume bit Alexa came on and started answering the commercial. How do we stop this from happening? We have had the TV on before and Alexa has NEVER answered before. Can someone please help?

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 04:22:15 am »
Hello last night out Alexa went off twice in the middle of the night. We had our TV down REALLY low like always. There was an Echo Alexa commercial on our TV. It was so low we couldn't not here the volume bit Alexa came on and started answering the commercial. How do we stop this from happening? We have had the TV on before and Alexa has NEVER answered before. Can someone please help?

other than moving the echo device or change the wake name there is nothing you can do.