Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Echo Dot - cuts in and out ONLY when streaming Terrestrial Radio stations

I have contacted Amazon on this issue and had it escalated BUT maybe SOMEONE else has or had this problem?

i have both an Echo and an Echo Dot - for years now. I have the 2nd Gen Dot.  I like to listen to Terrestrial radio along w/ Pandora, Sirius etc. It's been a week now - and ONLY - I repeat ONLY on the Dot does this occur.  It will cut on and off when I am playing a Terrestrial Radio station NOT with Pandora, Sirius radio or anything else - JUST TERRESTRIAL stationa - The ECHO does NOT do this as I said.
I have done ALL of the troubleshooting - It is NOT a WIFI problem, or TuneIn, iHeart, Radio.com problem as they ALL do this - doesn't matter which service I ask for or use. All the resets have been done. The ONLY thing I can think of is that the Radio stations have changed something within the frequencies - the refresh rate  - and my DOT is not reading it- BECAUSE... I clocked it - and for THREE (3) minutes it will play whatever it is playing - then cut out for EXACTLY :30 seconds - then come back on. This happens for as long as i can stand to listen to the station in this way.  AND depending on when you start streaming or listening to the station it will cut off immediately or not - so it depends on WHERE the station was in the cycle when you started listening and THEN it will do the 3 min - :30 sec cycle as described above.
I am sure not many people clocked it like have have, but SOMEONE probably has this same problem - Can anyone please advise?  I don't know when Tech. Support will be able to help- and YES i gave them ALL of this info.  Thanks in advance!

did you try swapping locations with the two dots?