Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Alexa Compatible Speaker from Kohlís?

Alexa Compatible Speaker from Kohlís?
« on: June 25, 2020, 09:24:53 am »
Please forgive me because I know nothing about any of this. I just know what I want, or want to accomplish at least, and hope someone can kindly help me :)

I listen to Amazon Music on my Echo Dot all the time. But when I am outside, working in the yard and whatnot, I have to resort to using the Alexa app on my iPhone. The problem is, I carry my phone in my apron and barely can hear it with the volume at max.

So I would like to get a speaker so I can listen to my music, but I am unsure what kind it is I need. I just know I do not want something which the battery is drained after 2-3 hours. I also do not want to spend a lot, and prefer something which is as far below $100 as possible. Not looking for anything fancy, just want to listen to my Amazon music and actually hear it!

The catch is, I would like to purchase from Kohlís department store because I have Kohlís Cash and it expires the 28th. I even thought about another Alexa device since their warranty is better than buying from Amazon, but I do not know if there is a waterproof device for what I am willing to spend and do not want to have to remember to take it in/out with me.

Anyone have any suggestions for a speaker or device that will allow me to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance!
~DIYdee~
Boss lady to two Echo Dots (3rd Gen)

Re: Alexa Compatible Speaker from Kohlís?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 10:33:14 am »
best you can do is to get headphones, ear phones or ear buds and connect to your phone either by wire or bluetooth.