Echo & Alexa Forums

Alexa Compatible Speaker from Kohl’s?

DIYdee

Alexa Compatible Speaker from Kohl’s?
« on: June 25, 2020, 09:24:53 am »
Please forgive me because I know nothing about any of this. I just know what I want, or want to accomplish at least, and hope someone can kindly help me :)

I listen to Amazon Music on my Echo Dot all the time. But when I am outside, working in the yard and whatnot, I have to resort to using the Alexa app on my iPhone. The problem is, I carry my phone in my apron and barely can hear it with the volume at max.

So I would like to get a speaker so I can listen to my music, but I am unsure what kind it is I need. I just know I do not want something which the battery is drained after 2-3 hours. I also do not want to spend a lot, and prefer something which is as far below $100 as possible. Not looking for anything fancy, just want to listen to my Amazon music and actually hear it!

The catch is, I would like to purchase from Kohl’s department store because I have Kohl’s Cash and it expires the 28th. I even thought about another Alexa device since their warranty is better than buying from Amazon, but I do not know if there is a waterproof device for what I am willing to spend and do not want to have to remember to take it in/out with me.

Anyone have any suggestions for a speaker or device that will allow me to accomplish this?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Alexa Compatible Speaker from Kohl’s?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 10:33:14 am »
best you can do is to get headphones, ear phones or ear buds and connect to your phone either by wire or bluetooth.