Echo & Alexa Forums

Epson printer

Ohio66

Epson printer
« on: May 06, 2020, 07:47:17 pm »
Need some help please , need to  connect my Epson printer to Alexa but can't find the alexa skill can anyone help

Ohio66

Re: Epson printer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 08:06:14 pm »
Hi went to the suggested site (my printer is already set up. Went to Amazon.com as suggested but could find no drop down menu to get to the skill so still Stu k

Ohio66

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:10:52 pm »
Hi went to the suggested site (my printer is already set up. Went to Amazon.com as suggested but could find no drop down menu to get to the skill so still Stu k

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 08:53:09 pm »
I see nothing in the instructions I gave you telling you to set up your printer.  It does tell you have to set up an epson connect account.  that is necessary in order to link alexa to your printer.   also, it tells you where to find the skill.   Once you follow those instructions, you can go directly to the alexa app, search for epson, and there is one.  I just checked

one thing though, you are posting in the across the pond section.  It may or may not be available in your location.

Pete_p

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 06:49:20 pm »
Epson printer skill is not available in the UK. I've contacted Epson and awaiting reply.
Chatted with Amazon support USA who seem to be located in other countries.