Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Cancelled routine still working and I donít know why???

Cancelled routine still working and I donít know why???
« on: January 30, 2020, 02:40:17 am »
Bought Echo at Christmas and have since got Echo Flex for bedroom with nightlight attachment. I have also got a smart plug which is set up initially using the SmartLife app; itís then controllable via Alexa. I have a light plugged into this and created a routine for Alexa to turn light on at 15:45 and then off at 22:30. What I wasnít expecting was the nightlight in the bedroom to also come on and off with the same routine. So I then disabled the routine but the nightlight still comes on at 15:45 every day even though the routine is disabled!!! Is this a common problem?

Re: Cancelled routine still working and I donít know why???
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 04:36:21 am »
are the night lights compatible with alexa?   do they have their own app?   unless you specifically set them to come on at certain times there is something else going on.