Echo & Alexa Forums

Add to Flash Briefing

marcwohler

Add to Flash Briefing
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:45:29 pm »
How do I add or change to another news service to my Flash briefing?

DParker

Re: Add to Flash Briefing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 01:52:49 pm »
How do I add or change to another news service to my Flash briefing?

• In the Echo app menu select "Settings".
  • Scroll down to the "Account" section and select the "Flash Briefing" sub-menu.
  • Enable/disable briefing sources.

marcwohler

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 03:01:55 pm »
Thanks

DParker

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 03:03:13 pm »
De nada.  :)

George Jetson

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 06:59:58 pm »
It would be nice to have the option to add Calendar entries for the day, in addition to the already provided weather report.  Having this option would be for me a great "flash briefing".   If others agree perhaps we can encourage Amazon to do this.  I would image it would be fairly easy to do.   Within the Flash Briefing  ;)

ScottinPollock

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 07:02:38 pm »
It would be nice to have the option to add Calendar entries for the day, in addition to the already provided weather report.  Having this option would be for me a great "flash briefing".   If others agree perhaps we can encourage Amazon to do this.  I would image it would be fairly easy to do.   Within the Flash Briefing  ;)
Good idea. Be sure to send feedback from within the Alexa app.

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 04:22:33 am »

I am a bit confused...are you talking about add your calendar entries to the flash briefing?  or just adding entries to your google calendar? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201810470&tag=viglink125849-20
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:38:06 am by renegade600 »

George Jetson

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 06:14:15 pm »

I am a bit confused...are you talking about add your calendar entries to the flash briefing?  or just adding entries to your google calendar? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201810470&tag=viglink125849-20

My preference is that if you use google calendar and it has an entry it will tell you what is on your calendar following the "Flash News Briefing"

I did submit the request.  It you think it would be nice to have you may consider requesting this enhancement.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:16:47 pm by George Jetson »