Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Add to Flash Briefing

Add to Flash Briefing
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:45:29 pm »
How do I add or change to another news service to my Flash briefing?

Re: Add to Flash Briefing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 01:52:49 pm »
How do I add or change to another news service to my Flash briefing?

• In the Echo app menu select "Settings".
  • Scroll down to the "Account" section and select the "Flash Briefing" sub-menu.
  • Enable/disable briefing sources.

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 03:01:55 pm »
Thanks

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 03:03:13 pm »
De nada.  :)

Offline George Jetson

• I'm still waiting for my flying car...
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 06:59:58 pm »
It would be nice to have the option to add Calendar entries for the day, in addition to the already provided weather report.  Having this option would be for me a great "flash briefing".   If others agree perhaps we can encourage Amazon to do this.  I would image it would be fairly easy to do.   Within the Flash Briefing  ;)

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 07:02:38 pm »
It would be nice to have the option to add Calendar entries for the day, in addition to the already provided weather report.  Having this option would be for me a great "flash briefing".   If others agree perhaps we can encourage Amazon to do this.  I would image it would be fairly easy to do.   Within the Flash Briefing  ;)
Good idea. Be sure to send feedback from within the Alexa app.

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 04:22:33 am »

I am a bit confused...are you talking about add your calendar entries to the flash briefing?  or just adding entries to your google calendar? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201810470&tag=viglink125849-20
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:38:06 am by renegade600 »

Offline George Jetson

• I'm still waiting for my flying car...
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 06:14:15 pm »

I am a bit confused...are you talking about add your calendar entries to the flash briefing?  or just adding entries to your google calendar? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201810470&tag=viglink125849-20

My preference is that if you use google calendar and it has an entry it will tell you what is on your calendar following the "Flash News Briefing"

I did submit the request.  It you think it would be nice to have you may consider requesting this enhancement.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:16:47 pm by George Jetson »