Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Looking for someone to help build in depth World of warcraft item search skill

Offline ShayLynia

• Looking for a custom skill builder
Looking for a skill builder to build in depth skill for searching Wowhead for Wow items and such...

For use on Echo Show 8 and if can other devices from Amazon Alexa, but I need it for my Echo Show 8 and would love to have but do not necessarilyneed pics that are linked to the items (pets, armor, weapons, illusion glows etc..)I have a bit of tech knowledge and am learning but am no where near close to ready to build the skill I need built, so I am looking for4 someone who I can trade building hardware or pay to build me a search app that searches the WOWHEAD archives for Item, mount, pet etc details and I know the Api's and Widgets and stuff needed are already in the app files but from there I have no idea how to commence  and where as I can read and implement an Arduino Sketch great I am lost when it comes to ANYTHING coding. I am very open minded , not picky and need something that functions on the most basic level and I am open to finding a way to repay someone for building the skill (nothing too out there or obviously no vulgar forms of payment) Money, trade of services, remote work for you from home, etc...
Shay L. Pollard