Echo & Alexa Forums

Home boxing workout Alexa skill

Robin V.

Home boxing workout Alexa skill
« on: December 05, 2019, 02:57:46 pm »
Hi everybody. I would like to first introduce myself. My name is Robin Visanuvimol. I am the owner and head coach of Beyond Boxing, a leading boxing and fitness club in Vancouver, BC, Canada. For the past year or so, my team has been working on a home boxing workout program that is designed to be run on Amazon Echo devices and Amazon Alexa mobile app.

Currently, our FREE 30-minute-long boxing workout program (aptly named "Boxing Workout") is arguably the best and most user-friendly of its kind available. It is a fun, realistic, and practical workout routine. And it's boxing gym-tested and scientifically-proven to improve your fitness level, promote fat loss, increase lean body mass, and much more.

To get started, simply say "Alexa, open Boxing Workout" and you will be guided through our entire 30-minute workout program. Boxing Workout is also available on the Amazon Alexa mobile app. Keep in mind that this is only our first version. New exercises, routines, and updates will be regularly added, so check back often!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:01:13 pm by Robin V. »