Echo & Alexa Forums

Echo and YouTube

Echo and YouTube
« on: October 23, 2019, 12:20:41 am »
Hi.

Does anyone know if we are able to play our youtube playlist through the Echo yet at all please.

It's been ages and I wondered if it was available yet!

PS Things seem to be moving very slowly with this device, it doesen't seem to be being used to it's full potential.
I love technology . . . . When it works

Offline jwlv

Re: Echo and YouTube
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:17:50 am »
Have you ever wondered why Google Home doesn't have Amazon Prime Music or Video?

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 06:01:38 pm »
Hi.

Does anyone know if we are able to play our youtube playlist through the Echo yet at all please.

It's been ages and I wondered if it was available yet!

PS Things seem to be moving very slowly with this device, it doesen't seem to be being used to it's full potential.

moving slowly my foot.  if you were using one when it was first released, you would know it has move forward by miles.   as far as being used to its full potential, that is usually an user issue since they do not use nor know all that it is capable of and yes, new features are added all the time. 

GaryM

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 10:28:24 am »
Have you ever wondered why Google Home doesn't have Amazon Prime Music or Video?

You can play youtube videos on the Spot and Show can't you?

Offline tthoben

• Greetings from sunny Singapore!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 10:48:46 am »
Echo Dot @ SG

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 09:15:08 am »
If you don’t need to see the video and only want the audio you can connect your phone via Bluetooth to the echo and listen to your YouTube playlists that way.