Echo & Alexa Forums

I order music unlimited just to hear a certain song, it can't find it,

franbarb

yes i order music unlimited just to hear a certain song, Alexa can't find it, it was a popular song once.  the song is 'the flying eagle polka by the pinetoppers,  any help or should i cancel my subscription.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:43:46 am by franbarb »

StevenR

It seems odd to pay for Music Unlimited just for a single song, but it does seem to have a version of that song by Hank Garland & His Sugar Footers.

franbarb

well i want other songs but if it can't find that one I am sure I'll have problems with my other songs,

Laurel

well i want other songs but if it can't find that one I am sure I'll have problems with my other songs,

I have the odd bit of trouble with Amazon Unlimited not having a certain song, but overall it is great.  I love having it, and I am really enjoying it more in my car now that I have Echo Auto.

mike27oct

There is only ONE song by the Pinetoppers at Amazon and it is "Mockingbird Hill". See if you can download song from Apple or if it is at YouTube.

Laurel

I see the vinyl record can be purchased on Amazon.  Maybe Unlimited would be put in in the collection if you email and ask them. Worth a try.
THE PINETOPPERS 45 RPM FLYING EAGLE POLKA / BLUE BONNET SCHOTTISCHE
THE PINETOPPERS (Artist) Format: Vinyl
Be the first to review this item
See all 2 formats and editions

Vinyl
    from $8.99
    1 Used from $8.99

Google is your friend:

https://archive.org/details/78_flying-eagle-polka_the-pinetoppers-george-vaughn_gbia0005340a/Flying+Eagle+Polka+-+The+Pinetoppers+-+George+Vaughn.flac

PS: In the morning, when the kids awake, I'm gong to listen to that song. It must be a good one to cause you to order unlimited music over ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:50:58 am by tngw1500se »

mike27oct

For those wondering what this musical gem sounds like, go no farther than YouTube.

https://youtu.be/2BHkmGii8gE

Now, let's move on to other reasons to pop for AMZ Music Unlimited.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:21:22 am by mike27oct »

franbarb

nice but not the real thing,  sorry.

DerbyDad03

Now, let's move on to other reasons to pop for AMZ Music Unlimited.

How about to stop Alexa from telling you that half to music you want to listen to is available on Unlimited?  >:(

Re: I order music unlimited just to hear a certain song, it can't find it,
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 04:01:25 pm »
if you don't like the way amazon music works, just create your own music library using plexi or mymedia