Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Echo Auto

Echo Auto
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:58:30 pm »
Good news...I've just received my invitation to buy Echo Auto
Bad News.......they won't ship from Amazon US to France :(

Offline Laurel

Re: Echo Auto
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:50:19 pm »
Good news...I've just received my invitation to buy Echo Auto
Bad News.......they won't ship from Amazon US to France :(
That's a bummer. I live in Canada and I have Amazon packages shipped to a mail box in Washington State and I drive down to pick it up. I'm only 20 kilometers away from the mail box station in Lynden.   If you want to order and have it sent to my mailbox in Lynden, and pay me for the $2.00 pickup charge and then mailing charge from Lynden to you in France, I would do that. Let me know.  I'm still waiting for my invitation.  I assume we have a private message capability here where I could give you my mailbox address.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 12:37:26 am »
Thanks Laurel, that's a really kind offer.

I've actually done much the same on my own.  Shipped to a mail address in Florida and then to me here.

It's on the way, with delivery in Florida marked for Friday.  Then it'll take 4 or 5 days to me in France.

Have a great day!!

Offline Laurel

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 12:16:37 pm »
David let us know what you think of Echo Auto once you get it set up and are using it. Thanks. Looks like I won't get my invitation this month.