Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Help with connecting??

Help with connecting??
« on: April 03, 2019, 10:09:49 pm »
I had my Echo Dot connected at my old house with Shaw internet. Had no issues connecting. I moved and had to get SaskTel internet and now I can't connect. When doing setup, Alexa will get as far as saying I'm connected and go back to the app and when I do, it's stuck on the 'manually setup wi-fi' page with no option to click 'continue' despite Alexa saying I was connected and to go back to the app. I have a Samsung S9. Anyone have this issue??

Offline Laurel

Re: Help with connecting??
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 11:03:14 pm »
I haven't set up any of my devices on my Samsung phone (and I have lots) . I always use the web site alexa.amazon.com. Can you give that a try?

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:57:37 pm »
I haven't set up any of my devices on my Samsung phone (and I have lots) . I always use the web site alexa.amazon.com. Can you give that a try?

Thanks! This worked! I thought everything had to be done on the app so I didn't know about the website.

Offline Laurel

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 12:56:01 am »
That's great!  I actually helped someone. lol