Echo & Alexa Forums

Can't get Amazon music unlimited

Taff

Can't get Amazon music unlimited
« on: February 17, 2019, 03:11:48 pm »
Ok.
I'm new to this all and need some advice.
I'm in the Netherlands, but have now changed the settings to a UK address of my family, there.  Now I see radio works.. woohoo.  Small victory.
But. On now trying again to get Amazon music unlimited, it still gives me the message that it's unable to do that due to a technical error.
I always got this message. Really annoying. Any thoughts what's happening?

dragon123

Re: Can't get Amazon music unlimited
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 03:30:47 pm »
"Really annoying" is you deleting your previous thread where I asked you a couple of questions...

Taff

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 12:56:18 am »
Also really annoying is when someone suggests deleting my email as username, which I did, (had to delete and restart a new account) then them saying that's annoying.
Maybe someone helpful can reply now?

Offline jwlv

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 02:24:43 am »
When it comes to features or skills that are restricted to specific regions, countries, or other physical locations, your best bet is to contact Amazon to get the official word. Since your question is about Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon would be the best people to ask. Since Amazon Music Unlimited is not free, I assume you paid for it. Amazon has an obligation to provide the service that you paid for, or otherwise give you a refund for the services that are not usable to you.

Taff

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 04:04:52 pm »
Nice one. Yeah, I think I'll mail them, see what they say.
I've not been able to pay for the music, despite numerous attempts. I'm thinking it's something to do with my address linked to my credit card is in the Netherlands, despite it being a UK bank,  and it seems that Holland isn't supporting echo yet,  despite what I've seen on the internet.
I really want to give Amazon my cash, so hopefully they'll find a way to accept it soon.. Lol
Thanks 👍🏻