Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

"OK Google" seems much better at understanding

Offline xFlip

"OK Google" seems much better at understanding
« on: February 07, 2019, 11:50:14 am »
Is it just me or is "OK Google" noticeably better than Alexa at understanding commands?  I don't just mean getting the words right but also inferring the meaning.

Re: "OK Google" seems much better at understanding
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 05:43:56 pm »
Is it just me or is "OK Google" noticeably better than Alexa at understanding commands?  I don't just mean getting the words right but also inferring the meaning.

I don't find that to be true.   in fact I usually have to ask google home twice to do anything.   one thing, if you want to talk about google home, there is a section in this forum for it. 

Re: "OK Google" seems much better at understanding
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 04:22:55 pm »
I recently switched from a home full of Google Mini's to Echo's and have the same issue. I found the googles could hear me better and understand me better but not enough that I want to switch back. (Had major issues with Smartthings playing nice with Google for some reason)