Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Clock Face

Clock Face
« on: February 07, 2019, 07:41:00 am »
 I have two Spots, one in my bedroom (the best bedside clock I ever had) and another one in my computer room.
 The one in my bedroom works exactly as I want it too. I play a rain sound skill or my local radio station at night and then after a few seconds, it goes back to the clock face. I just got my second Spot yesterday for my computer room. I play my local radio station and it stays on the radio logo forever until I say HOME, whereas I want it to go back to the clock face after a few seconds like my bedroom Spot.  As far as I can tell both Spots settings are the same. Any advice would be appreciated as to how to get the computer room Spot to go back to the clock after a few seconds without me saying home. 
 One other thing. I noticed the newest Spot sound is slightly muffled. Hopefully, it needs to break the speaker in. My bedroom Spot, which I got last summer, is a reconditioned one, whereas my computer room one is new.  So I guess the reconditioned one was already broken in? Who knows. I hate to have to send the new Spot back.

Joe Sica