Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Odd issue with Echo device.

Odd issue with Echo device.
« on: January 21, 2019, 08:47:29 am »
So my Alexa, 3rd Gen. It suddenly acts as if it is trying to say that it is connected via Dish. When I issue commands to turn off the lights, it says it cannot connect to Dish. I used to have Dish as a TV provider, and had that skill enabled. I have disabled that skill and now it says, it cannot connect to provider. I have reset the device and it returned to the same issue Any suggestions?

Re: Odd issue with Echo device.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:41:25 pm »
Can I ask what color ring your Amazon Echo has when it will not connect?
The Amazon Echo comes with a ton features, and there are so many things you can do with this device.  Since there are so many factors in understanding how to use this wonderful device I felt compelled to create a whole website surrounding the Amazon Echo to help the masses.

I am here to answer any question you might have for your Amazon Echo.  Hopefully I can point you in the right direction!

Hope you have a great day!

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 12:43:26 pm »
It maintains the blue ring throughout.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 01:03:17 pm »
If you don't have dish anymore, and you disabled the Dish skill what provider will you be going to?
The Amazon Echo comes with a ton features, and there are so many things you can do with this device.  Since there are so many factors in understanding how to use this wonderful device I felt compelled to create a whole website surrounding the Amazon Echo to help the masses.

I am here to answer any question you might have for your Amazon Echo.  Hopefully I can point you in the right direction!

Hope you have a great day!

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 01:12:07 pm »
None as far as I know. I didn't use Dish for my Internet. Am I wrong in assuming that's what it is referring to?