Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Open a specific bookmark or youtube video using your voice

Open a specific bookmark or youtube video using your voice
« on: January 06, 2019, 12:29:05 am »
Hi,
Does anyone know if it's possible to have my Echo Show 2 open a specific video (for example the new channel France 24 live) or maybe a bookmark I made using my voice?
Right now I can start firefox but i still need to navigate on the screen to get to the bookmark i wanted.
Any ideas?
Regards
Alex

Re: Open a specific bookmark or youtube video using your voice
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 12:50:37 am »
there are some bookmark skills for show 2.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 02:53:22 am »
I dont really understand your answer.. the only skills I can find seem to deal with bookmarks for real books. I am talking about opening a webbrowser bookmark by using your voice.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 05:15:43 am »
I dont really understand your answer.. the only skills I can find seem to deal with bookmarks for real books. I am talking about opening a webbrowser bookmark by using your voice.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:55:20 am »
Could you please provide a URL or a search term which would allow finding such a skill?

I have been searching the Alexa Skills store (https://www.amazon.com/alexa-skills/b/?ie=UTF8&node=13727921011) up and down and cannot find anything at all.

Specifically, I am looking for a skill which launches https://www.youtube.com/tv on the built-in Firefox browser of the Amazon Echo Show 2.