Echo & Alexa Forums

Can spirits talk through Alexa?

Andy

Can spirits talk through Alexa?
« on: November 30, 2018, 04:09:17 pm »
Hi all- if you believe in spirits can they communicate through Alexa?- i am asking because i just picked my drink up and Alexa said Cheers!- ffs
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:17:17 pm by Andy »

Re: Can spirits talk through Alexa?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 04:42:43 pm »
you sure it was alexa and not the drink speaking?

seriously, alexa can activate by itself at times.  It will hear a noise and think it is a wakeup word.  Since this forum started, different members got on here after changing their pants because alexa started talking in the middle of the night scaring the daylights out of them. 

Andy

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 04:52:58 pm »
Lol no not the drink and we never spoke i just lifted my glass and she said cheers!

JARVIS

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 08:35:45 am »
you sure it was alexa and not the drink speaking?

seriously, alexa can activate by itself at times.  It will hear a noise and think it is a wakeup word.  Since this forum started, different members got on here after changing their pants because alexa started talking in the middle of the night scaring the daylights out of them.

I would be kinda worried if 'something' triggered the wake function in the dead of night....!

Toletroll

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 09:00:25 am »
My husband recently past away. I was sitting at my table trying to craft for Christmas and I heard my alexa go off, It did it song then a peaceful sigh came from it., I ignored it. It happened 2 more times. I went upstairs and UNPLUGGED the alexa brought it downstairs with me. I believe in spirits and when it happened 3 more times after it was unplugged I knew it was my husband letting me know he has found is happy place and he is at peace. (No drugs or alcohol were taken)

Offline jwlv

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 05:44:28 pm »
I'm glad you found comfort in knowing that your late husband is at peace.

GaryM

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 08:24:46 am »
My husband recently past away. I was sitting at my table trying to craft for Christmas and I heard my alexa go off, It did it song then a peaceful sigh came from it., I ignored it. It happened 2 more times. I went upstairs and UNPLUGGED the alexa brought it downstairs with me. I believe in spirits and when it happened 3 more times after it was unplugged I knew it was my husband letting me know he has found is happy place and he is at peace. (No drugs or alcohol were taken)

Must try harder. Username is a bit of a giveaway :D

GaryM

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 08:26:23 am »
can they communicate through Alexa?

No.