Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Can spirits talk through Alexa?

Offline Andy

Can spirits talk through Alexa?
« on: November 30, 2018, 04:09:17 pm »
Hi all- if you believe in spirits can they communicate through Alexa?- i am asking because i just picked my drink up and Alexa said Cheers!- ffs
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:17:17 pm by Andy »

Re: Can spirits talk through Alexa?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 04:42:43 pm »
you sure it was alexa and not the drink speaking?

seriously, alexa can activate by itself at times.  It will hear a noise and think it is a wakeup word.  Since this forum started, different members got on here after changing their pants because alexa started talking in the middle of the night scaring the daylights out of them. 

Offline Andy

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 04:52:58 pm »
Lol no not the drink and we never spoke i just lifted my glass and she said cheers!

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 08:35:45 am »
you sure it was alexa and not the drink speaking?

seriously, alexa can activate by itself at times.  It will hear a noise and think it is a wakeup word.  Since this forum started, different members got on here after changing their pants because alexa started talking in the middle of the night scaring the daylights out of them.

I would be kinda worried if 'something' triggered the wake function in the dead of night....!