Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Alexa Dash Wand not showing up in APP

Alexa Dash Wand not showing up in APP
« on: October 30, 2018, 08:27:37 pm »
My dash wand is connected and working, but does not show up in my android app. When I try to connect directly via the app, the Dash does not even show up as a selection to add??  Have to connect via web app. Anyone else have this issue?

Re: Alexa Dash Wand not showing up in APP
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:20:23 pm »

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 11:16:23 am »
Yes, I followed directions. Have connected successfully in the past. The device is connected now and I can use it, but cannot see it in my phone app (which I updated to latest app) and cannot add smarthome functionality which i should be able to do but it says I have to do that in the app..but I do not see the dash wand in the app :-(

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 03:44:40 pm »
Figured it out. I have 2 Amazon Shopping accounts. Had to disconnect it from one to place it on the other. ::)

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 05:54:45 pm »
Figured it out. I have 2 Amazon Shopping accounts. Had to disconnect it from one to place it on the other. ::)

glad you figured it out  :-)

Offline jwlv

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 02:15:20 am »
I'm glad you figured it out. That's usually the case when someone expects a certain service (e.g. Prime, Music Unlimited, etc.) and it's not on their account. Somewhere along the ride, they made two different accounts or their Echo is registered to a particular country and they're using it in a different country. Apparently using the same login account on Amazon.co.uk is different than Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, or any other regional Amazon site.