When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.
Echo & Alexa Forums

Possible to display Alexa status Ring

Ericdd

Possible to display Alexa status Ring
« on: October 11, 2018, 05:47:42 am »
Is it possible to display Alexa’s blue/yellow/green/red status led ring to an led string?  So it’s more visible when she’s interacting?  I’m currently doing white crown cove lighting, and I was thinking about adding a colored strip that I’d like to tie in to Alexa because I have my echo high on a shelf and the ring isn’t that visible.

I’ve seen it done though a Rasberry pi, but I’d prefer not to get that involved in the project

Offline kevb

Re: Possible to display Alexa status Ring
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 01:48:00 pm »
Could you put a small mirror above Alexa, like a bike mirror?

Ericdd

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 02:51:28 pm »
I could but that’s a little primitive for the smart home theme I’m trying to go with.
I’d really like to have a LED strip that responds day to the color Alex is showing.

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 03:59:53 pm »
I could but that’s a little primitive for the smart home theme I’m trying to go with.
I’d really like to have a LED strip that responds day to the color Alex is showing.

you will not be able to do it at this time with alexa