Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

Radio streaming breaking up

Radio streaming breaking up
« on: October 07, 2018, 06:53:46 am »
Hi, sorry to be a bit basic, but I'm a newbie! My Alexa streams Albums fine, but when I play the radio, after a while she breaks up and then cuts out even though there is no problem with my internet? Ok, I shout and she'll start again, but it's annoying in midstream if I'm listening to anything in particular 'pop master' when I miss the question or answer 😡😡😡. Ive tried re booting but same problem ..thanks for any help

Re: Radio streaming breaking up
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 02:03:47 pm »
Is this problem on one particular station or any others you want to listen to?

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:26:55 am »
I found when my Blue Tooth speaker is attached to two dots (different rooms) then the streaming breaks up. Connecting to one dot cures. the problem.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 05:03:20 am »
I always have a problem with BBC stations in the UK, and occasionally one US station. Others are fine.

Offline Jerome

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 07:29:02 am »
Any microwave running nearby ?
Or any other electronic interferences ?
1 Echo (1st gen) - 2 Echo Dots (2nd gen) - 2 Echo Dots (3rd gen) - 1 Echo Show 5 - 1 Google Home Mini | in France