Echo & Alexa User Discussions and Support Forums

When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes at CPR Test Center.

cloud cam

cloud cam
« on: September 10, 2018, 05:48:11 pm »
anyone have the cloudcam.  if so are you having any problems with home/away?   I have no problems with them turning off when I get home but they will not turn on automatically when away, no matter the miles.  I really would like to get this fixed since I am forgetting to turn them on when away which basically make them useless.   I have no problems with home/away on the nest cam. 

Last night I was forced to change my mobile phone plan to unlimited because the cloudcam would not go into away mode automatically.  I manually turn them on (got 2) and forgot to turn off the app where it had live feed -   getting old so am forgetful.   In four hours I used over three gigs and only had the 3 gig plan.  In other words, I went over since I was already 10 days into the month.  If I did not change plans, they would have charged overage.   Oh well.    Not the first time it happened but the first time I did not catch it within an hour.